Warwick LA. Located at 6507 Sunset Blvd. A glistening, 2-story nightclub with equally eye-pleasing cocktails, a seriously unique VIP bottle service, rotating theme of seductive furnishings and a cozy second-level lounge space; THE quintessential nightlife destination for a red-hot rendezvous.
» show more
Leather banquettes, gorgeous wood flooring, and chandeliers are a nod to that old-century elegance while its drink menu and incredible service make Warwick a staple for a young, exciting crowd.
Gaze upon floor-to-ceiling nude art (including a full-frontal of the model from the “Blurred Lines” music video) as you recline in a tufted leather couch and sip on Coco Pina Frescas ($17)—a rum and organic pineapple juice concoction topped with dairy-free coconut foam.
Once you’re done admiring that front room (and the people in it), you’ll probably want to head straight to the back bar, a 360-degree bad boy serving up a seven-strong specialty drink menu, as well as a carefully curated beer selection. And at some point, you might want to head up to the white-tinged upstairs bar, complete with loungey couches and a perch for ultimate people-watching & celeb sighting.
Guests looking to splurge can reserve an elevated section for tableside cocktails, which include a personal mixologist, as well as the ingredients for some ultra-premium beverages. Did we mention the bourbon service comes with a custom ice sphere-maker? Bet you won’t find that at your average Hollywood club.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Craft Cocktails
Average Line: 15 -30min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Wed, Fri, Sat
Where To Go
6507 Sunset Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Specialty cocktails $17, which are a MUST at Warwick.
• Bottles of wine at $200.
• Bottles of premium liquor start at $550 & up.
• There’s also espresso service upon request.
• Warwick does not charge a cover.
• If you want to get in = bottle service.
• Entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
Best Night/s To Go:
• Warwick is open 10PM -2AM on Wed, Fri, Sat.
• Since Warwick is a celeb favorite, there’s a high probability of rubbing elbows with Hollywood’s elite on any given night.
• A-list celeb sightings almost nightly.
Best table at Warwick LA:
• The downstairs tables are at center of attention.
• If you’re looking for more of an intimate lounge vibe; then upstairs serves as a great option.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Bottle Service / Table Minimums:
• Balcony (small) table $1,100 min, 8 guests.
• Balcony table $1,500 min, 10 guests.
• Main floor table $2000 min, 12 guests.
• Dance floor table $2,500 min, 15 guests.
Where To Park:
• On-sight valet available.
• Plus, local parking lots ranging from $10-$20; depending on night
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).