Station 1640 Hollywood. Located at 1640 N Cahuenga Boulevard. Modern night spot with colorful decor hosting DJs, live music, comedy shows and other events.
» show more
Station1640 features Classic Nintendo, Switch & PS4 system with classic games like Mario Kart, Pac man, Super Mario, Street fighter, NBA 2k19, and more. They also launched their own restaurant and is open for Happy Hour 6-10PM, Tuesday through Friday. TVs, live music, live streaming, DJs, games, and video game packages.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Edm, HipHop
Best for: Singles, Groups
Average Line: 20 -30min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Trendy, Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue-Fri 6PM-2AM, Sat 9PM-2AM, Mon 8PM-2AM
Where To Go
1640 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Mixed drinks at $14-$15.
• Mimosas Carafes $25, Margaritas $15.
• Bottles start at $300 & up from there.
• They also offer Punch Bowls, $250.
• Station1640 charges a cover at doorman’s discretion.
Best Night To Go:
• Saturdays are best.
• Station1640 is open every night, except Sunday.
• Karaoke Mondays
• Reggae Tuesdays
• Comedy Disco Thursdays
• Mixture (Open Format) Fridays
• Floorplay (Deep House) Saturdays
Best table at Station1640:
• The dance floor tables are best.
• But most tables are close to action.
• Click To View Venue Map.
• Full bar/ lounge
• Fully equipped kitchen
• State-of-the-art sound & lighting
• Award-winning DJ booth
• Handicapped accessible
• On-site catering service
• Outdoor function area
• Outside catering allowed
• Wireless internet/ WiFi
Where To Park:
• Valet parking in front, $20.
• There’s also street/ metered parking (if arrive early).
• Paid -self park lots nearby: 1637 N Las Palmas, $10. 1638 N Las Palmas, $15. 1639 Schrader, $10. 1555 N Vine, $10.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).