Sound Nightclub. Located at 1642 N Las Palmas Ave. Splashy DJ-fueled club with rotating art installations, bottle service and street-food-inspired bites.
» show more
» show more
» show less
As suggested in the name, the venue boasts a unique and cutting edge sound system and a killer A/V system, so the visual elements are as stimulating as the unbelievable audio.
This is a great place to go in Hollywood that actually books talents who play good deep house and more minimal/artful house rather than your typical top 40 hits and popular house music bangers. Plus on occasion Sound plays host to some well known DJs (Kaskade, Afrojack, Markus Schulz, etc) but more often than not you’ll get the likes of Guy Gerber, Seth Troxler, EDX, Digweed, etc.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Techno, Deep House, Progressive House
Best for: Underground music
Average Line: 10 -20min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Upscale Chic
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue 9:00PM – 4:00AM
Fri-Sun 10:00PM -4AM
Where To Go
1642 N Las Palmas Ave
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Expect to pay $13 for mixed drinks; $10 for shots.
• Beers at $8-$10.
• Bottles start at $400 & up.
• GA at the door is typically $20-$30.
• More for bigger name DJs and special events.
When to go:
• Fridays and Saturdays are generally busiest.
• Thursdays are often good as well.
• And Tuesdays frequently gather a large crowd.
Best Table Location:
• Main room dance floor tables are best tables.
• Click To View Venue Map.
• There are a number of table options available at Sound.
• You can reserve tables for a $500 1 bottle min on some nights.
• Other nights will require a $1000 min.
Where To Park:
• For your convenience, there is a convenient lot just south of the club at 1634 N. Las Palmas Ave, Hollywood, CA 90028.
• There’s also street parking. Be sure to read signs carefully. Meter maids are aggressive in this part of town.
Highlighted features of Sound’s 8,000 sq foot space include:
expansive sunken dance floor, elevated DJ booth, multiple full bars, gourmet kitchen for onsite catering, oversized booths with recessed seating, changeable silk display panels on club’s facade, state of the art lighting, projection & sound, open air back patio, staging for live shows, and full service front of house production for your step and repeat and red carpet needs.
How To Best Dress
As far as dress codes go, Sound is less strict than most clubs. Think upscale trendy.
Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).
Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.