Poppy. Located at 755 N La Cienega Blvd. High-style nightclub and cocktail lounge with surreal decor, DJ tunes, bottle service and a lush patio.
» show more
Throughout the venue, guests are whisked away feeling lost in a surrealistic dream; finding themselves among the whimsical bohemian cast of modern mermaids, peacock poppies, garden gypsies, baroque layers, human animals, with swinging storytellers, all while listening and engaging with great music, socializing and dancing or lounging in the indoor/outdoor patio area, receiving personalized poems and caricature portraits, as bottled spirits are encapsulated in oversized roses and oyster shells and crystallized bathtubs, correlated by their matching role playing hostesses. Located on one of Los Angeles’ busiest boulevards, Poppy is a nightlife concept unlike any other.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, Edm, Top40
Best for: Celeb sightings
Average Line: 10 -40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Mon, Thu, Fri
Where To Go
755 N La Cienega Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90069
• Expect to pay 15-20 for cocktails
• Bottles start at $500-$600.
• Poppy does not charge a cover.
• If you want to get in = bottle service.
• Entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
Best Night/s To Go:
• Poppy is open 11PM -2AM on Mon, Thu, Fri.
• Since Poppy is a celeb favorite, there’s a high probability of rubbing elbows with Hollywood’s elite on any given night.
• A-list celeb sightings almost nightly.
• Our personal favorite: Fridays!
Best table location:
• Main room tables are at center of attention.
• All tables are pretty good.
Bottle Service / Table Minimums:
• Main Room $3K min.
• Atrium $2K min.
• Lounge $1K min.
Where To Park:
• 8578 Santa Monica Blvd, $15.
• 901 Hancock Ave, $6.
• 815 Palm Ave, $6.
• On-sight valet available.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).