Nightingale Plaza. Located at 643 N La Cienega Boulevard. Bottle service and beautiful people are found at this trendy night spot with luxe decor.
» show more
The 6,500 sq foot design mixes modern style with an exclusive nightlife experience and is comprised of four environments. A “high-energy” main room, two interior lounges, and an exterior garden oasis. The venue takes inspiration from Nightingale Drive, a fabled stretch in Beverly Hills that apparently has played host to legendary after parties. The European courtyard theme is realized in an entrance comprised of three circular, terraced chambers and backdrops of lush foliage.
Inside, guests can lounge, dine, or dance in four distinct environments. Between a sculpted fire place, mid-century banquettes and the state-of-the-art kinetic ceiling covered in 15 folding mirrored panels over the dance floor, there is something for everyone. The ceiling starts in a closed position and over the course of the evening, as the energy builds, the mirrored planes gradually unfold revealing a digital light show above creating a dramatic reflective landscape.
The club still honors the Greystone name, offering “Greystone Sundays” with popular DJs on hand to keep the crowd dancing late into the night. Reservations are recommended, as this hot-spot fills to capacity quickly and you’ll find yourself stuck outside without your name on the list.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team will take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Hip Hop
Best for: Celeb Sightings
Average Line: 15-45min
Price: $$$$ (Expensive)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
• Mixed drinks start at $15.
• Beers $8; Shots $8.
• Bottles start at $495 & up.
• Nightingale does not charge a cover
• It’s bottle service or nothing.
When to go:
• It’s packed nightly.
• Prepare to drop some serious cash for bottle service.
• A-list celeb sightings nightly.
• Fridays: LGBT
• Saturday: Open Format
• Sunday: Hip Hop (Greystone Sundays) – our personal fav!
Best table location:
• Dance floor tables – if you want to be the middle of the action.
• The DJ table – if you’re trying to be a bit more exclusive.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Table minimum to spend:
• Lounge: $1,000-$1,500 MIN.
• Main Room: $2,000-$3,500 MIN.
• Dance Floor: $4,000-$5,000 MIN and up
Where to park:
• Valet parking available.
• There is free street parking. But be careful; always read the signs.
• There’s also a few parking structures in area.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).