Le Jardin LA. Located at 1430 N Cahuenga Blvd. Hip, elegant outdoor lounge with plush sofas & banquettes in French garden topped by olive trees in the heart of Hollywood.
» show more
There’s room for 600 with two full-service bars, an intimate dining area, and a Funktion One sound system. This velvet rope LA hot-spot is essentially one giant drinking patio that’s got the whole South of France vibe going on.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: HipHop, House
Best for: Singles, Groups
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Where To Go
Le Jardin LA
1430 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Mixed drinks start at $15.
• Beers $8; Shots $8.
• Bottles start at $425 & up.
• Depending on day, it may be a cover charge or bottle service only.
When to go:
• It’s packed nightly.
• Depends on event / talent booked.
• Vibras Thursday: Reggaeton
• Feature Fridays: Hip Hop
• Saturday: Open Format / House
Best table location:
• Dance floor tables – if you want to be the middle of the action.
• But any table is good.
• The garden provides an intimate setting where strangers become friends, friends become family.
• Tables only provided to those who purchase bottle service.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Where to park:
• On-site valet is available for $15-$20.
• A self- pay parking lot is located on Ivar Ave, between Sunset & De Longpre, on east side of street.
• Metered parking also available along Cahuenga Blvd as well as on surrounding streets.
• Additional parking options: 1528 Ivar, $16. 1520 N Cahuenga, $16. 6464 Sunset, $10.
• 6-point Funktion One Sound System.
• Modular, fully customizable layout.
• State-of-the-art lighting system w/ video projection capabilities.
• Two full bars that accommodate 4 bar staff.
• Open air layout that’s suitable for day or night events.
• Artistic touches throughout: two fireplaces, a fountain, mirrors, VIP seating & more.
• Beautiful foliage including two olive trees, potted plants and interactive lighting.
Also check out:
• Sunset Room Hollywood
How To Best Dress
Generally, the dress code is upscale, trendy and fashionable. That said, dress code policy can change depending on event.
Le Jardin does allow jeans, hats and sneakers; but it’s at discretion of door staff as to whether those items are acceptable.