Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails. Located at 8117 Sunset Blvd. Swanky haunt on Sunset serves New American cuisine and drinks in a nightclub setting with a patio.
» show more
When the original Hyde Lounge opened in West Hollywood, exclusivity was the theme. The space had capacity for about 100 guests; and getting through the door if you weren’t a regular on TMZ was notoriously difficult—less velvet rope than steel curtain.
Now located on an iconic corner of L.A’s Sunset Strip, Hyde Sunset is THE place for the elite to let their hair down. Those who make the grade will find themselves in a sea of Hollywood’s fashionably loud and famous. One can go to eat, drink, woo a date, dance, chill and or just to enjoy the scene. Even pop bottles with celebrities A to Z.
The night brings some of the best up-and-coming DJs along with impromptu events and special guests you won’t find anywhere else. Let the good times spill out onto the sprawling outdoor patio and bar, where you will be greeted by renowned mixologists awaiting to create specialty cocktails with only the freshest juices and ingredients.
Inside you’ll find an intimate space built around social scene. Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails offers comfortable VIP booths, along with a number of incredible bottle service options.
The worlds of food and nightlife fun comes together like never before at Hyde Sunset Kitchen + Cocktails, the playfully upbeat hot-spot people can’t stop talking about.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Celeb Sightings
Average Line: 20 -30min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Fashionable
• Expect to pay $17 for mixed drinks.
• Champagne by the glass $14-$24, Wine at $12.
• Beers at $7-$10, and $6 for O’Doul’s Non-alcoholic.
• Bottles at $500 & up.
• Hyde Sunset does not charge cover.
• It’s bottle service only.
• Entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
• Hyde is a restaurant during the day, and a nightclub at night.
Best Night/s To Go:
• Hyde is open on Wed-Sat 10PM -2AM.
• Since Hyde is a celeb favorite, there’s a high probability of rubbing elbows with Hollywood’s elite on any given night.
• A-list celeb sightings almost nightly.
Best table location:
• There really isn’t a bad table in the house.
• Dance floor is most expensive.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Hyde Sunset Bottle Service Per Person Cost:
• Depending on the size and price of your table, average minimums for Hyde Sunset table service per person range from $125-$200.
Bottle Service / Table Minimums:
• Main Room starts at $1,000 minimum to spend.
• Dance Floor tables start at $3,000 & goes up from there.
• Table pricing can fluctuate depending on the night, the talent, and whether it’s a holiday.
• Bottle/ table service includes standard mixers (e.g. orange juice, cranberry juice, soda water, various sodas) as well as garnishes.
• Red Bull and other energy drinks / premium mixers also available for additional fee.
Where To Park:
• On-sight valet available, $10-$20
• Additional paid, self -park lots nearby: 8000 Sunset Strip, $24. 8730 W Sunset Blvd, $17.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).