Exchange LA. Located at 618 S Spring Street. This huge four-level nightclub pulses with electronic dance music in Los Angeles Stock Exchange Building.
» show more
This historic gem from the 1930s is reimagined as sprawling 4-story venue for up to 1,500. Featuring multiple rooms, seven full service bars, state of the art lighting, sound, and a colossal LED screen display, our ornate venue sits in the heart of Downtown L.A’s booming art and entertainment scene.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Mostly Edm
Best for: Edm Music Lovers
Average Line: 15min -1hr
Attire: Upscale Casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Friday & Saturdays
10:00pm – 3:00am
Where To Go
618 S Spring St
Los Angeles, CA 90014
Exchange LA is located in historic core of Downtown Los Angeles; conveniently positioned one mile from Staples Center and LA Convention Center.
• Whole House – 1500
• Trading Floor / Main Room – 1150
• Gallery – 300
• Rockfeller Room – 50
• Skyloft – 50
• Mixed drinks at $10-$14+.
• Beers $8.
• Bottles start at $350 & up.
• General admission usually starts at $30 on regular nights.
• Expect more on holidays and special events / top tier DJs.
When to go:
• Exchange is only open Fri & Sat, 10 p.m. to 3/4 a.m.
• On busy nights it gets crazy at Exchange so we recommend arriving at 10pm.
Best Table Location:
• The best tables are the dance floor tables near the DJ booth.
• You’ll have a good view of DJ from 2nd floor Mezzanine tables.
• If you want to be close to the action; then we would recommend getting a dance floor table.
• Exchange has two menus (higher priced menu for special events / bigger DJs).
• On special events (NYE, Halloween, etc) pricing might be higher.
More Fun Facts:
• Two VIP Rooms that can be booked individually
• 50 Intelligent moving head lights and over 90 LED fixtures
• 30ft x 40ft LED Screen with over 15 million pixels
• LA Cafe across the street is open 24 hours for late night munchies.
Where To Park:
• There’s street parking if you get there early enough.
• You can pull up right in front of Exchange and valet your car for only $10.
• There’s also a bunch of parking lots nearby; ranging from $5-10 on Spring Street.
• They tend to fill up by 10:30-11 though so the later you arrive the more limited your options will be.
Table Mins On Nights w/ Lesser Known DJs
• Main room table (small) $500, 5 guests.
• Main room table $700, 6 guests.
• Dance floor $900, 9 guests.
• Mezzanine (small) $900, 9 guests.
• Mezzanine (medium) $1100, 11 guests.
• Mezzanine (large) $1300, 13 guests.
• Mezzanine (prime) $1500, 15 guests.
Table Mins On Nights w/ Bigger Name DJs
• Main room table (small) $600, 5 guests.
• Main room table $800, 6 guests.
• Dance floor $1000, 9 guests.
• Mezzanine (small) $1100, 9 guests.
• Mezzanine (medium) $1300, 11 guests.
• Mezzanine (large) $1500, 13 guests.
• Mezzanine (prime) $1700, 15 guests.
How To Best Dress
What is the dress code at Exchange LA? Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered sportswear (e.g. track jackets, jerseys, sneakers, hats). Exchange’s dress code is a bit more relaxed than most clubs in LA; but better to be safe than sorry. Management reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone.