Derriere Nightclub, Los Angeles. Located at 6510 Santa Monica Boulevard. Offering L.A a retro night-spot filled with old-school style and throwbacks, this is the ultimate Hollywood NightLife destination hot-spot.
» show more
Take the typical Hollywood club, but give it more of a rough, indie feel, and vastly upgrade the alcoholic options to seasonal craft cocktails made with better booze and quality ingredients. Derriere was designed to transcend the trend exchanges with timelessness and production diversity.
Hard masculine brick is softened by textures of velvet and sued in gray’s throughout the entire space. Pops of deep and tasty reds read like candy buttons in the seating and glow from the candles across the parlour.
A state of the art L’acoustics system supports the programming of both DJ, live music, or any other showcase of entertainment.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Singles, Small Groups
Average Line: 10-30min
Price: $$ – $$$
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue, Fri & Sat
10 PM – 2 AM
Where To Go
6510 Santa Monica Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90038
• Mixed drinks from $15.
• Beers $10, Shots $10.
• Table Service starts at $1000 & goes up from there.
• Entry / door fee is at the doorman’s discretion.
• Ladies are generally free before 11pm.
• Door fees can vary for certain holidays and special event dates.
• Bottle service is highly recommended.
Best Night/s To Go:
• Ballet is open on Tuesday, Friday, Saturday.
• This is the new hot-spot in LA right now.
Best table at Ballet:
• Since Derriere is an intimate venue; there’s no bad table.
• Table you choose will depend on size of your group.
• Small table: $1,000 min to spend; 4 guests.
• Patio table: $1,500 min to spend; 8 guests.
• Main Room: $2,500 min to spend; 10 guests.
Where To Park:
• Valet available directly in front of club.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).