Conga Room. Located at (L.A Live) 800 W Olympic Blvd. Buzzing lounge, co-owned by Jimmy Smits and J-Lo, with live music and bottle service.
» show more
From unique cocktails, imported beer, to VIP seating and bottle service, the Conga Room is an experience in itself. For the best latin, hip hop, and EDM styles, come party with us on Friday and Saturday nights!
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Latin, Reggaeton, HipHop
Best for: Groups, Concert
Average Line: 5 -30min
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Upscale, fashionable
• Conga Room is located at the heart of Downtown Los Angeles at L.A. Live near the corner of Olympic and Figueroa.
• Three minute walk from the Los Angeles Convention Center.
• Walking Distance to JW Marriott, Ritz-Carlton Courtyard Marriott, Residence Inn, Hotel Indigo, Luxe City Center and Hotel Figueroa.
• Mixed drinks at $9-$14.
• Bottles start at $300 & up from there.
• Varies from $15-$40 on most nights; excludes concert events.
When to go:
• Weekends: Fri & Sat.
• Conga Room is only open Friday and Saturdays, 9 p.m. to 2 a.m.
Best Table Location:
• Main room dance floor tables are best tables.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Available table sections w/ min to spend:
• Orchestra: tables 101-06, 1 bottle min, 6 people max.
• Luchador: 201-04, 1btl, 8ppl.
• Platform: 301 = 2btl, 12ppl; 302-03 = 1btl, 6ppl; 304-07 = 1btl, 8ppl.
• Azuquita: 400 = 1btl, 6ppl; 401-03 = 1btl, 8ppl.
• Pit seating: 501-03, 3btl, 18ppl.
• Mezzanine: 601, 3btl, 18ppl.
• Bottle service guests must arrive before 11pm.
• Dress code strictly enforced.
Where To Park:
• We recommend using LA Live East Garage: Lot E, enter on Olympic Blvd -or- West Garage: Lot W, Gates E & F, enter on Georgia Street & turn on West Road.
• Some establishments validate, please confirm prior to arrival.
• Parking after 9PM is a flat rate of $15.
• Valet available on Lot E Level P2 from 4PM to 2AM daily.
• There is a $5 service charge, in addition to regular timed rates.
Home to after parties, panel discussions, corporate meetings and trainings, seated dinners, and receptions, the Ballroom can be transformed to fit almost any events’ needs. The built in stage and state-of-the-art sound and lighting system bring the venue to life with the flip of a switch. Capacity: 1000+ guests.
Inspired by the vibrant streets of Barcelona, the Boca room is an ideal private room for your next networking reception or corporate dinner. Boca features a full bar, LED Monitor and the Patio which overlooks Microsoft Plaza. The energizing décor makes it the ruby of VIP room collection. Capacity: 100 guests.
Azucar boasts yet another birds-eye view of the Microsoft Square, better known as the “Times Square of the West”. Exceptional for intimate networking mixers or communal dinners, your guests will enjoy the private balcony and exclusive bar. Capacity: 50 guests.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Upscale, fashionable attire preferred. Coat check is available for jackets, caps, purses, etc.
What’s not allowed:
• We will not allow branded t-shirts, such as Nike, Adidas, etc.
• No athletic wear.
• No caps or hoodies.
• No white or bright tennis shoes, trainers, skate shoes, dirty or ripped shoes, work boots, Uggs, sandals, Timberlands.
• No baggy jeans.
The following will be accepted:
• Ripped jeans with patches.
• Trendy upscale, fashionable shoes that are designed for nightlife.
• Brand name, leather, dark colored, designer lace-ups and slip on shoes allowed with appropriate attire.
Conga Room management assumes final discretion and reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone for any reason.