The Catalina Duchess is just over 100 ft long with a 24 ft beam and extensive sun deck for panoramic ocean viewing as well as an enclosed Main Deck cabin with full bar and both airline and bench seating. She can accommodate 250 passengers.
» read more
What To Know
Home Dock: Long Beach
Best for: Groups, Couples
No. of Decks: (2)
Overall Length: 110-ft
Where To Go
1046 Queens Hwy
Long Beach, CA 90802
• Catalina Duchess is located in the Port of Long Beach, at 1046 Queens Hwy; right next to historic Queen Mary.
• Accommodates up to 250 guests.
• Extensive sun deck for panoramic ocean viewing.
• Enclosed Main Deck cabin with seating.
• Enormous upper platform which can be tented or enclosed.
• Set sail on a cruise through Long Beach & LA Harbors.
• Get an up close view-at-sea of Queen Mary, USS Iowa & more!
• Rich mahogany, brass, and lush carpeting throughout.
• A Gorgeous fun filled crowd.
• Plenty of fully stocked, professionally staffed bars.
• Live DJs // entertainment
• Each deck level can host a different dance floor and DJ.
• Unparalleled Views of San Diego’s Best Sights.
• Festive Holiday Decor.
• Professional, uniformed crew.
Where To Park
• Terminal is located at 1046 Queens Hwy in Long Beach, CA.
• Parking is available directly adjacent to the terminal; at Queen Mary parking lot at Catalina Cruises.
• Parking lot fills quickly.
• Please arrive early.
• Catalina Cruises has limited, reserved parking for patrons.
• Please ask the Queen Mary parking lot attendant where the Catalina Cruises spaces located.
• Queen Mary parking fees are approx $20+ on NYE.
• Still have questions? Head to our Contact Info to connect with us.
Speakeasy Fireworks Long Beach NYE Cruise 2020
Let loose and set sail into a gorgeous So-Cal night aboard 250-person Catalina Duchess Yacht, dubbed the “Speakeasy New Year’s Eve Cruise.”
» read more
Dress Code: Flappers, Roaring 20s, Zoot suits are encouraged. Otherwise, upscale cocktail attire. $69 -$449; Tickets and Info
» read less