Bootsy Bellows. Located at 9229 Sunset Blvd. David Arquette is an owner of this vaudeville-inspired hot spot with variety acts and stargazing.
» show more
Combining a variety of live entertainment, including DJs, music performances and puppets, the locale is a decadent playground for adults. Named after Arquette’s mother, a burlesque dancer and pin-up model in her time, Bootsy Bellows is a spectacle in a class of its own.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Top40, HipHop
Best for: Celeb Sightings
Average Line: 15 -40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Fri-Sat 11:00pm –2am
Where To Go
9229 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
• Mixed drinks $14-$18. Shots $8.
• Beer $6-$10. Wine $12-$16.
• Bottles at $450 & goes up from there.
• Bootsy Bellows does not have a cover charge.
• You either need to get bottle service, or need to know someone.
• Entry is at the discretion of door staff.
• Door fees can vary for certain holidays and special event dates.
Best Night/s To Go:
• Tuesdays by MADE Nightlife are the best and packed regularly with big name Hip Hop celebs.
• However, weekends are amazing as well!
Best table location:
• There aren’t many tables at Bootsy, so any and all tables are great!
• Bottle service is not cheap here; but it’s pretty much the only way to get in if you’re a guy!
Where To Park:
• Valet at Bootsy Bellows is $8.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
• Plus, there are paid -self park lots nearby.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).