Blind Dragon. Located at 9201 Sunset Blvd. Karaoke lounge draws revelers with a mixology-focused bar program and elegant space.
» show more
The name is a twist on the Chinese phrase “Blind Tiger” which refers to the speakeasies of the Prohibition Era where anything would go. Living by these same values today, Blind Dragon is a hybrid lounge and karaoke bar, tucked away on the Sunset Strip.
Private karaoke suites allow guests to enjoy an intimate, fun night out of entertainment with friends, while main room and live DJ welcome dancing into the early morning hours.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Karaoke, Groups
Average Line: 10 -20min
Price: $$ -$$$
Attire: Casual, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
8:00PM – 2:00AM
Where To Go
9201 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
• Expect to pay $16 for mixed drinks.
• Beer $6-$7.
• Wine $12-$16.
• Bottles at $400 & goes up from there.
• Blind Dragon does not usually charge a cover.
• Entry / door fee is at the doorman’s discretion.
• Door fees can vary for certain holidays and special event dates.
• Karaoke Room rental is highly recommended and, moreover, extremely fun!
Best Night/s To Go:
• Since Blind Dragon is an ultra-modern Karaoke lounge, the party depends on your group.
• However, certain nights host DJs and special performances; so be on the lookout!
Best table location:
• Karaoke Rooms are 100% best!
• Over 25,000 licensed songs available for any occasion.
• There are four (4) luxury Sing Or Die Karaoke Suites.
• All rooms are relatively similar in quality.
• $300 large room. $200 small room.
• Time Slots: 8-10pm, 10-12pm, 12-2am
• Room charges exclusive of tax, service fee, food & beverage.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Where To Park:
• There is on-site valet available.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
• Plus, there are paid -self park lots nearby.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).