Beauty & Essex. Located at 1615 N Cahuenga Blvd. A sophisticated, jewel-toned eatery and lounge with vintage decor offering New American plates, drinks and wine.
» show more
A gigantic 10,000 square foot complex that encapsulates the best aspects of its Lower East Side original (with the grandeur of its second Las Vegas outlet). Up front, a real-live collector’s shop with pricey jewelry and musical instruments that acts as a kind of trompe l’oeil entrance that opens up into various lounges and dining rooms.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, along with wall-to-wall LED screens and a retractable roof in the garden space, guests are swept away for an unforgettable night. If you order a bottle, with selections from Belair and Verve for collections at the bar, the clock above the bar will open to reveal a statue
And when you get hungry, just pop over to Alvin Cailan’s pizza joint, Luchini, for slices and more. Tao, Avenue, and rooftop pool bar The Highlight Room join Beauty & Essex for a NYC-style free for all in Hollywood.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: Open Format
Best for: Celeb sightings
Average Line: n/a
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Classy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Tue-Wed 6-11PM, Thu-Sat 5PM-12AM, Sun 5-9PM
Where To Go
Beauty & Essex
1615 N Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Dynamic two level venue.
• Two full service bars featuring premium mixology
• One outdoor terrace + one courtyard spaces
• Private dining room
• Acclaimed cuisine by Chef Chris Santos
• Expect to pay $17-$19 for mixed drinks.
• Wine by the glass $14-$29.
• Bottles start at $500 & up.
• Beauty & Essex does not charge a cover.
• Drinks at the bar OR dinner reservations only.
Where To Park:
• Valet parking in front of Dream Hollywood hotel, $30.
• Expect long wait times to retrieve car from valet.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
• Paid -self park lots nearby: 1555 N Vine, $10. 1544 N Cahuenga, $10. 1611 Cosmo, $15. 1620 N Cahuenga, $10.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).