Avenue LA. Located at 1601 Cahuenga Blvd. Equipped with state-of-the-art sound & lighting, Avenue LA plays host to world-class DJs, providing best in entertainment and reigniting parties in Hollywood.
» show more
This 4,000 square foot space evokes the intrigue of a grand estate frozen in time. Guests enter through a custom glass and metal greenhouse before descending into an intimate club space with plenty of custom design points.
Equipped with a state-of-the-art sound and lighting system, along with wall-to-wall LED screens and a retractable roof in the garden space, guests are swept away for an unforgettable night. If you order a bottle, with selections from Belair and Verve for collections at the bar, the clock above the bar will open to reveal a statue
And when you get hungry, just pop over to Alvin Cailan’s pizza joint, Luchini, for slices and more. Tao, Beauty & Essex, and rooftop pool bar The Highlight Room will join Avenue for a NYC-style free for all in Hollywood.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Top40
Best for: Celeb sightings
Average Line: 20 -40min
Price: $$$$ (Expensive)
Attire: Upscale, Classy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Where To Go
1601 Cahuenga Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Mixed drinks at $15-$20.
• Bottles start at $500-$600 & it goes up from there.
• Avenue LA does not charge a cover.
• Bottle service/ table reservations highly recommended.
• Entry is at the doorman’s discretion.
Best Night/s To Go:
• All nights are good.
• This is the hottest spot in town right now.
• Avenue LA is open on Tue, Fri, Sat.
• A-list celeb sightings almost nightly.
Best table at Avenue:
• The indoor dance floor tables are best.
• But most of main room tables are close to action.
Where To Park:
• Valet parking in front of Dream Hollywood hotel, $30.
• Expect long wait times to retrieve car from valet.
• There’s also street parking (if arrive early).
• Paid -self park lots nearby: 1555 N Vine, $10. 1544 N Cahuenga, $10. 1611 Cosmo, $15. 1620 N Cahuenga, $10.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything considered athletic attire (e.g. track suit, jersey, hats, etc).