Avalon Hollywood. Located at 1735 Vine Street. With an unrivaled sound and lighting system and an interior remodel, AVALON quickly became the must-attend nightspot in LA; hosting Grammy parties, movie premieres & concerts several times a week.
» show more
Renamed Avalon in the early 2000s, the venue has become a cornerstone of L.A’s emergence as a dance music capital in the 21st century.
Thursdays are home to the pop-minded gay party TigerHeat. Long-running Friday night party Control has been at the forefront of dance music trends, having booked artists like Skrillex and DJ Snake before they were famous, and remains a home for up-and-coming talent. Saturday nights you’ll catch the superstars on the decks.
Just recently, AVALON retro-fitted the entire venue with a brand new, top-of-the-line sound system featuring whopping 40” subwoofers, the largest ever installed in a club.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team can take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly Edm, House
Best for: Edm music lovers
Average Line: 15 -1hr+
Price: $$ (Moderate)
Attire: Upscale casual
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
Thu-Sat 9:30 PM–6 AM
*Door times can vary*
Where To Go
1735 Vine St
Los Angeles, CA 90028
• Mixed drinks $10-$16.
• Beers $7-$8.
• Bottles start at $400 & up.
• Red Bulls $6.
• Waters $5.
• Varies from $20-$100+
• Depends on entertainment/ DJ talent booked.
• Around $30-$40 on most nights
When To Go:
• Mondays School Night! 21+, doors 7:30pm (Bardot).
• Thursdays TigerHeat 18+, doors at 10pm.
• Fridays CONTROL 19+, doors open 9:30pm.
• Saturdays AVALON 21+, doors at 10pm.
Best Table At Avalon:
• Dance floor tables have best location.
• Opera box tables are also pretty well situated.
• Check out the Table Floor Map to see table locations.
• Contact us Here if you have any questions.
Table Min To Spend:
• Mezzanine (Small): $600 min, 6 guests.
• Main Room: $800, 8 guests.
• Mezzanine (Large): $800, 8 guests.
• Opera Box: $1200, 10 guests.
• Dance Floor: $1500, 12 guests.
• 22% service charge + CA sales tax applied.
Venue Layout / Floor Plans:
• Click To View Ground Level Layout.
Where To Park:
• The lot across the street is $20.
• Limited street/ metered parking on Vine + surrounding streets.
• Plus some $10 lots in the area.
Bardot | Avalon Hollywood
BARDOT is a restaurant, lounge and dance club located above the famed Avalon in Hollywood. It is smaller than Avalon, with a much warmer and intimate 1920’s speakeasy atmosphere, and draws a more elite clientele.
» show more
On Mondays, they host “It’s A School” with KCRW from 7:30pm till ? Thursdays, Bardot is open to VIPS for Tiger Heat, 10-2am. Friday & Saturdays, it’s typically open to accommodate overflow for Avalon club nights from 10pm to 2am.
Despite being guest-list-only, the crowd is pretty laid back. You’re more likely to see A-list celebs pop in here, where they can be whisked out through secret exits, away from view of paparazzi; but it’s not an every night occurrence. If big names in attendance; then you will probably see the photographers camped out front.
Bruno Mars, Danielle Panabaker, Chloe Moretz, Ian Somerhalder, Tyrese, Casey Affleck, Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Carmen Electra, Paris Hilton, the Entourage cast, Black Eyed Peas, Prince, Lindsey Lohan and Shane West are just a few of the famous faces that have put in an appearance.
» show less
How To Best Dress
The dress code can be best described as upscale casual. No beach clothing, shorts, sandals, tank tops, sporting attire or baseball hats.
Management reserves right to make all final dress code decisions and can refuse entry for any reason.
AVALON does not condone or tolerate Mosh Pits.
Valid ID Required
A valid Government Issued ID is required for entry to all events.
Accepted Forms of Identification are limited to the following:
• State Issued Driver’s License or ID Card.
• Out of state IDs may not be accepted if validity cannot be verified.
• Government Issued Military ID
• Government Issued Passport.
• Please note that copies of any of above will not be accepted.
• And temporary driver’s licenses will not be accepted.