1 OAK LA. Located at 9039 Sunset Boulevard. An offshoot of NYC hot-spot, this spacious & raucous nightclub features big name DJs and bottle service.
» show more
Meet 1 OAK; a NYC export club heavy on champagne, hip hop and frequent DiCaprio sightings. But 1OAK is not like any other L.A nightspot. Entrance is a cavernous hallway engraved with Charles Darwin writings; in case survival of the fittest wasn’t demonstrated out front at the red rope.
And where does this lead to? A massive ballroom of excess, with chevron floors, a massive marble bar, tan leather booths and… braille-studded paintings of gorillas. (Maybe to remind you, as bottles swarm around you, of how far we’ve come as an evolved species.)
Bringing a New York nightlife experience to Los Angeles, 1 OAK has made a strong impression on club-goers around the world.
With years of event experience, our VIP Nightlife team will take your ideas from an inspiration to a fully executed, once-in-a-lifetime occasion. Let us plan your next great night out in LA. Call us quick and easy: 323 604- 6030.
» show less
What To Know
Music: mostly HipHop, Top40
Best for: Bottle Service
Average Line: 20-40min
Price: $$$ (Pricey)
Attire: Upscale, Trendy
When To Visit
Hours of Operation
6:00pm –9:30pm, 11pm –2am
Where To Go
1 OAK LA
9039 Sunset Blvd
West Hollywood, CA 90069
• Mixed drinks start at $15
• Beers $8; Shots $8.
• Bottles start at $475.
• 1 OAK does not charge a cover
• It’s bottle service or nothing.
When to go:
• It’s packed nightly.
• Prepare to drop some serious cash for bottle service.
• A-list celeb sightings weekly.
• Thursday: Open Format
• Friday: Hip Hop
• Saturday: Open Format
• 1 OAK also offers dinner reservations: Thu & Sat, 6:30-9:30pm.
Best table at 1 OAK:
• Dance floor tables – if you want to be the middle of the action.
• The DJ table – if you’re trying to be a bit more exclusive.
• Click To View Venue Floor Plan Layout.
Table minimum to spend:
• Mezzanine table (small) $2000, 8 guests.
• Mezzanine table (large) $2500, 12 guests
• DJ table $3000, 10 guests.
• Main floor VIP table $3500, 15 guests.
• Dance floor $5000, 15 guests.
Where to park:
• You can valet your car for $20 at nearby lot
• or you can pay $40 to leave your car on site.
• Street/ metered parking, but limited.
• There’s also a few parking structures in area.
• 1 OAK took over former Key Club.
• There’s a full bar here, but no cocktail list.
• There are no less than 1,000 motorized lights on the ceiling.
• There’s an old school bus in the back from former Key Club days.
• You’ll see if if you know where to find the private entrance.
• All of the art on the walls and on the floor, encased in glass—it’s real, and by artist Roy Nachum.
How To Best Dress
Dress to impress! Collared shirt / jeans / dress shoes for guys. Avoid anything that can be considered athletic attire (e.g. track suits, jerseys, sneakers, hats, etc).